Our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in healthy fats, so it’s a beauty ingredient in all ways: it’ll add a gorgeous texture to your foods, or moisture to your skin, hair and nails. Use it for luxurious recipes and DIY beauty treatments. Here’s how to use coconut oil…
You can use coconut oil anytime you would normally use butter. Spread it on toast, add it to a sweet potato, or melt it and put it on popcorn!
Coconut oil is magic for hair, skin and nails – it has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, and absorbs quickly into skin. Use it alone as a moisturizer, makeup remover, or hair mask, or try this coconut-oil based natural facial.
This facial is a great quick way to moisturize, refresh, and brighten your complexion. Together the coconut oil and honey will warm up on your skin, and the lemon purifies your pores. Try it first thing in the morning for glowing skin all day.
- 1 tablespoon Brandless Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Brandless Organic Honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Teaspoon and tablespoon
- A bowl
- Mix the coconut oil and the honey together: it’ll be thick, but smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and give it a final stir.
- Take the mixture in the palm of your hands and press together to warm it up. Pat the mixture onto your skin, focusing on the T-zone: forehead, nose, chin. Smooth out the remaining mixture over the cheeks.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Gently rinse with warm water and pat dry. You should be glowing!