Who doesn’t love peanut butter chocolate popcorn? This one gets all up in ya mouth with a flavor drizzle that only takes three ingredients (okay, four with water). Best of all, it’s ready for your snacking pleasure in about five minutes.
It’s so fast because you’re using bagged popcorn (I used olive oil and sea salt flavor—you can’t really taste the olive oil except as a little bit of nuttiness, which highlights the nuttiness of the peanut, in my opinion). Peanut powder makes a way easier drizzle than actual PB from a jar. You just add water and it’s ready, no thinning required.
I also love this recipe because you can control how much badness, I mean goodness, to add with the melted chocolate—just drizzle to taste. (Can you tell I really love the word “drizzle”? It’s almost as delightful as this snack.)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Makes: 3 cups
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 6 T Brandless Organic Peanut Powder
- 3 T water
- 3-4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 c. Brandless Organic Olive Oil & Sea Salt Popcorn
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Add peanut powder to a small bowl, then add water. Mix until all powder is incorporated. The mixture should have smooth texture, much more fluid than regular peanut butter.
- Melt chocolate. I like to put it in the microwave for 40 seconds, stir thoroughly, then heat a bit more if I need to melt it completely. Your microwave may have a “melt chocolate” setting, and that works too, or you can melt it on a double boiler on the stovetop.
- Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over the top of the popcorn.