Who doesn’t love peanut butter chocolate popcorn? This one gets all up in ya mouth with a flavor drizzle that only takes three ingredients (okay, four with water). Best of all, it’s ready for your snacking pleasure in about five minutes. Movie night just got an upgrade.
It’s so fast because you’re using bagged popcorn. I used the Brandless olive oil and sea salt flavor—you can’t really taste the olive oil except as a little bit of nuttiness, which highlights the nuttiness of the peanut, in my opinion. Using peanut powder is another quick hack. It makes your drizzle way easier to make than actual PB from a jar. You just add water and it’s ready, no thinning required.
Another reason this recipe is great? You can customize it to control how much melted chocolate you want to add—just drizzle to taste. (Can you tell I really love the word “drizzle”? It’s almost as delightful as this snack.)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Makes: 3 cups
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 6 Tbsp. Brandless Organic Peanut Powder
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3-4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups Brandless Organic Olive Oil & Sea Salt Popcorn
How to make it
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Add the peanut powder to a small bowl, then add water. Mix until all the powder is incorporated. The mixture should have smooth texture that’s much more fluid than regular peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate. I like to put it in the microwave for 40 seconds, stir thoroughly, then heat a bit more if I need to melt it completely. Your microwave may have a “melt chocolate” setting, and that works too, or you can melt it on a double boiler on the stovetop.
- Drizzle the peanut butter and the chocolate over the top of the popcorn.